Delivery & Returns
- Goods should never be returned before notifying our customer services and obtaining a returns number - we reserve the right to dispose of any item returned to us without a valid return number & also reserve the right to not deliver replacements
- All returns must have a valid returns number and a completed Returns & Collections notice issued by our customer service team. This is to ensure we have an audit trail and can track returns back to the correct customer request.
- Returns can only be accepted for stock items up to 30 days of delivery (this does not include non-stock items or special-order items – see below for the return of non-stock and special-order items)
- Goods must be returned as new condition, unused, and in unmarked and original manufacturers packaging
- You may be liable for the cost of returning the goods to us (except in the case of it clearly being our error) If you wish us to collect the goods the cost of collection will be notified to you at the time a returns number is issued and will be deducted from the value of the goods prior to any credit or refund
- If you arrange your own return to us, you will still need to obtain a returns number from our customer services team. Please be aware you are liable for any damages incurred during delivery back to us and cost of any damages would be deducted from the value of any goods prior to any credit or refund
- We recommend you use a signed tracking service for any items you arrange to return yourself
- Goods can also be returned to us in person and would not be subject to a collections charge
- please be aware of point 1 as a returns number will still need to be issued prior to your return to us. We cannot accept responsibility for any items returned to our warehouse or sales office without first obtaining a returns number from customer service.
- Should you return an item with our delivery driver without first having obtained a returns number from customer service we will make every effort for their safe return however we strongly advise the above procedure as we cannot accept responsibility for any items that are subsequently misplaced without the appropriate returns number first.
Goods supplied by us in error
- For goods supplied by us in error, we will arrange a free collection on a specified date. We reserve the right to apply a collection fee if the goods are not available on the agreed date of collection. We also reserve the right to not deliver a replacement item
- We reserve the right to charge for
- items supplied in error but have been used
- items supplied in error but not returned in original packaging
- items supplied in error but returned in damaged or marked packaging
- items supplied in error but not returned
Non stock, catalogue or special ordered items
- Returns of non-stock or special ordered items can be returned within 10 days of delivery.
- Between 10-30 days a re-stocking fee of 25% will be applied and deducted from any credit or refund issued
- The customer will be responsible for the cost of the return
Bespoke order items (items manufactured or produced to your specific requirements such as printed or customised)
- We cannot accept under any circumstances the return of any bespoke items
- We cannot accept under any circumstances the return of any extended lead time items
- We cannot accept under any circumstances the return of any products specifically supplied on a non-returnable basis.
- For help with damaged items on delivery:
- Call or e-mail customer services on 01664 566599 or [email protected]
- Damages must be reported to us within 24 hours
Items under warranty
- Please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty – all warranties are applied by the individual manufacturer.
- All Purpose will endeavour to assist in the speedy resolution of all warranty claims
- All warranties will not apply to claims caused by negligence or failure of the customer to use the goods for their intended purpose or for failure to adhere to the manufacturers instructions manuals (including storage, maintenance, installation or cleaning)
Please be aware that we draw your attention to any engineer call outs under warranty. Engineer calls outs and repairs subsequently found to be carried out on a non-warranty claim, defect or incorrect installation will be subject to all additional call out charges applied by the manufacturers.