All Purpose Cleaning & Catering Supplies RETURNS POLICY:
General Policy for Returns:
- Goods in accordance with the contract should not be returned without notifying the company and getting authorisation and a return number from our customer services on 01664 823841 or via e-mail at email@example.com
- All returns must have a valid return number and have a completed Collections & Return Notice issued by All Purpose with the goods. This is to ensure we have an audit trail of your request and can track the return back to your account.
- Returns will only be accepted within 30 days of delivery (this does not include any specially returned catalogue products – see below for returns of catalogue products)
- Goods must be returned as new condition, unused and in the original manufacturers packaging. The packaging must also be undamaged and as new.
- You will be liable for the cost of returning the goods to us (except in the case of it being our error) If you wish for us to collect the goods the cost of collection will be notified to you at the time of the Return Number is issued and will be deducted from the value of the goods prior to any credit, refund or exchange being issued.
If it is possible to collect the goods via our own vans collection this will be free of charge
- If you arrange a return delivery to us you must still obtain a Return Number from our customer services. Please note that you are liable for any damages incurred which will be deducted from the value of the goods prior to a refund, credit or exchange being issued.
We recommend that you use a signed for service and obtain appropriate carriage insurance.
- Goods can alternatively be brought back to our warehouse / sales office. Goods returned this way will not be subject to a collection fee.
Please note that proof of purchase will be required.
- Should you choose to send an item or items back directly with our delivery driver we will make every effort to ensure its safe return however we strongly recommend you use the advice above to ensure we have a record of your request and signed proof of collection – we do not take responsibility for items that are returned and subsequently misplaced that do not have a returns request number.
Goods supplied by us in error:
For goods supplied by us in error, we will arrange free collection on a specified collection date. However, we reserve the right to charge a collection fee if the goods are not available on the agreed collection date.
We reserve the right to not deliver replacement items.
We also reserve the right to charge for goods that:
- Are not returned
- Are returned in a used condition
- Are not returned in the original manufacturers packaging or are damaged in some way
It is very important that you obtain a valid Return Number from us before goods are returned as we reserve the right to dispose of goods sent to us without a valid Return Number and you will not be credited with the value of the goods.
To return goods to us please contact our customer service team on 01664 823841 firstname.lastname@example.org and request a collection of the item / items you wish to be collected. They will raise a returns form and a driver will collect the item / items.
Incorrectly ordered goods must be returned in as new condition complete with the original manufacturers packaging at the buyers expense and a cancellation/handling charge may be made
Non stock & Catalogue items (special non stock items ordered by customer)
- Returns will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee plus the relevant collection fee dependent upon the method of return, as detailed above.
Bespoke Order Items: (items manufactured or produced to your specific requirements such as printed or customized)
- 1. We do not accept returns on bespoke order items. Bespoke, specially obtained, extended lead time products and non-stocked products are supplied on a strictly non-returnable basis. (*non stock items can be returned on full agreement with the manufacturer concerned with payment of any re-stocking charges)
For help with items damaged on delivery:
- Call or email Customer Services (you may be asked to provide a photo of the goods in question) within 24 hours of delivery.
- Or show the goods to one of our drivers.
- If convenient you can also bring the goods back to our warehouse / sales office.
- We reserve the right to reject claims if not notified within 24 hours.
Items under warranty
Please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Manufacturers covering the items warranty dictate the service arrangements. All Purpose will aim to ensure the procedure is handled quickly and efficiently.